It is important to keep your AC unit working efficiently throughout the year. Neglecting regular maintenance can cause your HVAC unit to seized up when you need it most. We’ve provided a list of standard maintenance you can do at home that will help keep your air conditioning system in good shape.
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris covering outside unit
- Replace dirty air filter according to schedule
- Inspect refrigerant lines
- Check air ducts for excess moisture
- Inspect the condensate drain
- Check system start-up and shutdown controls for proper operation
Our team at Arctic Air and Heat can assist with more complex maintenance such as lubricating moving parts and inspecting electrical connections.